A love song for my girls...
{courtesy of Martina McBride}
In my daughters' eyes I am a hero
In my daughters' eyes I am a heroI am strong and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
{They} were sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be
in my daughters' eyes

In my daughters' eyes
everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light
and the world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me
gives me strength when I am weak
I find reason to believe
in my daughters' eyes
In my daughters' eyesI can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
Though {they'll} grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you see
how happy {they} made me
For I'll be there...in my daughters' eyes
The lyrics to this song are the "lyrics" in my heart. My dear, precious daughters:
you are my light, my joy, the reason I believe.
In your eyes ~ I see a better me.
Through your eyes ~ I know a better world.
Love you always, love you more.



11 comments:
Daughters, there's nothing better . . I love my daughter, she makes me who I am too . . she's very supportive and very kind and so much more patience than I am. Your beauty queens are adorable. Lots of fun, isn't it?
This is really sweet! Thanks for sharing! Stephanie The-Still-Waters.blogspot.com
Love that song and all it means! Daughters are truly gifts from God. What lovely ones we have!
WOW Leah this is really, really beautiful!!! You've got talent my friend! So sweet...you're such a loving mom!
:) T
Precious!
Oh, I love that song so much Leah...and your photos go so beautifully with the lyrics. I hope one day to have a daughter {or two} of my own so I can enjoy that special bond too...;)
Beautiful! She must feel so loved by you!!!
Those pictures are so sweet!
Love it!!! What a beauty you two are! Like Mother, like daughter...gorgeous!
What a beautiful blog entry! I love the song and how you added the pictures. You an inspiration!
love it! lovely post!
Just Jenn~ www.seizngmyday.com
Post a Comment