Sunday, December 6

Puttin' for Christmas


My husband loves golf. Loves. Golf. Loves to play golf. Loves to watch golf being played. I know it. Our children know it. And even Santa knows it.

That's why my dear hubby always gets one of these in his Christmas stocking every year. A golf ornament. Every. Year. Don't ask me how many of these ornaments he has now, I've lost track.
But I do know this...either we'll need a bigger tree or hubby's getting his own golf-themed Christmas tree next year!

4 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Love the golf ornaments!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Ornaments are so very fun!
sandy toe

Jeanne Oliver said...

My husband keeps threatening to put BMX bike ornaments on the tree:-)

Unknown said...

Ha! My husband loves golf too (seriously how can they watch golf?)! But let's not tell him there are any golf ornaments out there...unless there are some all white ones :)

I think a golf themed tree just for your hubby would be super cool!!

:) T