
Every year, on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, the girls and I travel to
Sheila's house for our annual Christmas Tea. It's a tradition she & I started when our two oldest were just preschoolers...now they are teenagers! And these same two girls are opposed to the name of our holiday get-together because we don't really drink tea. While its name may be up for debate, the good times we have are not. Last Saturday was no exception. We laugh, listen to Christmas music, and nibble on cookies as we have fun working on a craft or two. This year we made a bunch of these pretties {we got the idea for these ornaments
here}...

clear glass balls filled with some old buttons & beads. These ornaments will be wonderful little gifts for the kids' teachers & our mail carrier. And, of course, Sheila & I saved a few for ourselves!
3 comments:
We had so much fun together! I just love our button balls!
Thanks dear friend!
Love you!
Love your tradition and love what you made!!!
This button ornament idea is too dangerous! My husband would not be amused with the amount of these ornaments I could make! They look so beautiful and simple as you have photographed them!
~Angela Harris
Post a Comment