Friday, December 18

Two Trees

Every Christmas, we put up & decorate two big trees...our keepsake tree, an artificial tree that goes up the day after Thanksgiving
and our glimmer tree, a real fir tree that stands in my scrap room{former living room}





6 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Love both of your trees... can't wait to see them in person this weekend!

So looking forward to getting together!

Love ya!

Kasey said...

I really need two tree's..one for the kids and one for me;-)
Yours are GORGEOUS!!
xo

Kara Ward said...

Your blog is so so pretty and festive. The trees are heaven. I like how you named them. We have a travel tree in our basement that holds an ornament from each of our vacations. It is starting to look a little more full! happy holidays.

Jeanne Oliver said...

I dream of having two trees. So beautiful...both of them. Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

They are both absolutely beautiful!! And I love the borders you added to your pictures (I'm just getting started on that sort of thing)...

I'll be thinking about you this Christmas Leah...and saying a few extra prayers for you sweetie as you spend Chritmas with out your mom...

Blessings ~

:) T

Janean said...

two sah-weet trees!!!