Tuesday, December 8

For Sean

One year. One year ago today, my brother Sean lost his wife Janie, the love of his life, to suicide. The darkness still lingers, but the storm will abate. It will. Just remember, dear brother, you won't walk alone. You'll never walk alone.







6 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

That is so sad. My heart goes out to all of you. Lifting your brother Sean up right now to the One who knows how to comfort and give peace.

Sheila Rumney said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you, your brother and family during this time.

Kasey said...

my thoughts are with sean and your family sweet girl.
xo

Farmgirl Paints said...

Didn't see an email...thank you so much for lifting me up and encouraging me today. You'll never know how much that means...especially the part about never stop blogging:) You made me smile inside!

Jeanne Oliver said...

I am so sorry. There are no words. I am with Becky..praying for the Lord's peace and comfort.

Andrea Singarella said...

How very sad. There really are no other words. I will keep your family in my prayers, especially now as I know from a dear friend's experience, that the anniversary is one of the most difficult times to get through.