Friday, July 18

Lil' Bitty Thrill

Yesterday, I got a little bitty thrill. For weeks now, I've been posting photos on Flickr for "Shades of Inspiration" (each week, a different color is featured). It's been a lot of fun and even challenging; some really amazing photos have been entered by other participating members. Imagine my surprise, then, when checking a favored blog, I came across one of my photos! Alice W. of Romantic Thoughts put together a pretty mosaic of photos that inspired her...photos of colors she loved and wanted to use in decorating her home. There, in the 2nd row, was the picture I had taken of my ironstone sugar bowl! With hundreds of photos to choose from, Alice picked one of mine...wow, I was tickled pink:) Yea, I know what you're thinking: "sheeesh, Leah, it doesn't take much to thrill you"; but for this mom who doesn't get out much, it is a thrill. If you'd like to see Alice's mosaic for yourself, just click here: http://romanticthoughtsfromalicew.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

What a thrill and an honor! When I had seen it on Alice's blog, I thought it looked familiar! Little did I know it was my best buddies!

SL said...

What an honor to pictured on Alice's blog. Congratulations for inspiring.