What do you think of Nellie? Is she cute? Or just downright creepy? My daughters give her a 10 on the creeps scale. My husband...well, my husband just looks at me as if I've lost my mind. I think he can't decide which is nuttier: the fact that I paid money for a doll head or that I named her. But I think she's cute. She reminds me of baby dolls I had as a child. She's kind of vintage and pretty shabby. Both of which I love. As for the name, well, she kind of looks like a "Nellie", don't you think? Call me odd, call me crazy. It's ok with me if you don't think she's cute. I do. I like having Nellie's sweet lil' doll face sitting in my scraproom. She brings a bit of nostalgia & a bit of whimsy to the place. And as long as Nellie doesn't bat those cute little eyelids of hers at me, she can stay.
Saturday, May 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love her! And thanks for the wonderful Saturday spent antiquing, talking, crafting and eating!!
Love,
Sheila
Cute!!!
My daughter would say creepy. I love things like this - whimsy, I say!
~Tracie
Post a Comment