So, Brett & I are the coolest parents ever...at least for today. Maybe even for a few days...until we do something uncool and lose our title. It's bound to happen. Kids are fickle that way. But for now, my husband and I plan on basking in the glory of our coolness. And what did we do to deserve the "crown of cool" bestowed upon us by our two daughters? We scored tickets for the upcoming American Idols Top Ten concert. Yep, we shelled out "beaucoup bucks" so our girls could see their favorite "idols" sing & dance onstage...live...in person. Needless to say, Brynn & Reilly screamed, squealed & smiled alot when we gave them the news. Now, the concert isn't until late August...Brett & I will probably lose our cool status long before then. But we're not worried. We're pretty sure we'll gain it back the night of the concert. To be crowned once again the coolest. parents. ever.
Sunday, May 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How fun! Had to laugh... wondering how long the really cool parent status will last! Hopefully more than a few weeks!
Love,
Me
Wow you are cool...hehe!!! I am sure you will have tons of fun and the coolness factor will linger for a bit afterwards ;)
Post a Comment