I've got it bad...spring fever, that is. And I'm tired of waiting on Mother Nature. Waiting for the springing of spring. I want to say "bon voyage" to winter blues and hello to some signs of green. So, I've packed my bags and I'm going elsewhere to find spring. Going to Bonita Springs, Florida; surely spring can be found there. Actually, Brett has a business convention in Bonita Springs, and I get to tag along. While he attends workshops and plays golf, I plan on soaking up lots of sunshine and warm breezes. Sitting poolside, with magazines and books to keep me company. Four days of a promising paradise. And, who knows? Maybe by the time we get back, spring will have sprung here at home.
Postscript: Wouldn't you know it? The day we leave for Florida, a sunny, spring-like day has been forecasted for our town. Ha! Guess it's true what they say...it's not nice to fool Mother Nature.




1 comment:
Have a great time! Soak up some sun for me!!
Post a Comment