Friday, February 3

Fresh Flowers

because every once in a while a girl needs a pretty "pick-me-up"...
and because I miss taking photos of flowers during the long winter months!
Wishing you a weekend full of pretty pick-me-ups!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty! You're posting about fresh flowers..and I'm talking romantic dried over on my blog today. Either way....flowers are amazing!

thanks for sharing ... your photos are always really sweet!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Sheila Rumney said...

Beautiful photos! Yes, everyone needs a pick me up. Can't wait to see you on Sunday!

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Oh, aren't these lovely! I totally agree about everyone needing 'pick-me-ups'!

Mine yesterday was to shop at a little french import store (located here in Canada) that carries skin care, fragrances and candles that come all the way from Provence, France. (store: L'occitane).

I felt like I was away on holidays... and for a couple of hours I was!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Leah, Love your new banner . . . don't you just love flowers, I can never get enough of them. When I was working I used to pic up a fresh bunch every week for my office, really enjoyed them too. Have a beautiful Sunday, Sandy:O)