Monday, February 27

Full View

Remember the sneak peeks I showed you last week?  Well, here's the full view...

This canvas I created for my dear bestie, Sheila. She & I share a love of all things vintage; I simply chose colors and papers that I thought best suited her style.  And since butterflies aren't really Sheila's "thing", I kept those small.

A second canvas...I created this one for my sweet friend, Traci. 
She's a farm gal who loves the beach.  So, I let the colors of the sea, earth & sky be my guide.
Just small tokens of friendship for two ladies who I think are pretty cool.

7 comments:

Svenja said...

this is cool and pretty :) i like the second one a lot, the colors are beautiful!
:)))
love, svenja

traci said...

you are just the sweetest. these are so gorgeous!!! i love mine so much. i blogged about it today too. thanks honey!!!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

I just saw your work on Traci's blog. So of course I had to come over and visit. The pieces are just beautiful! Do you create for fun, or for 'hire' as well? :)

Farmgirl Paints said...

Girl...look at you! Those are incredible.

Carole said...

Love what you made for Traci. The layers you used were gorgeous.

x
Carole

Sheila Rumney said...

You truly made my day! As I was trying to find that special spot to hang mine, Connor exclaimed "Mom, that is beautiful, did Aunt Leah make it?" I told him yes... He then said she is really talented isn't she?... yes she is! Thank you dear sweet friend!! I am posting about my canvas tomorrow.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Nothin like creating something special for a dear friend . . . lots of love in those pieces. Beautiful:O)