It happened. And it happened, it seems, when I wasn't looking. My baby turned twelve {on July 29th}! The days of Reilly's childhood swept by swiftly like sand through an hourglass...
and now my baby girl is not a baby anymore. For 4382+ days, she has filled our world with sunshine and happiness. Love and laughter. And a few tears and tantrums along the way. I wouldn't trade a minute of it...not for anything. I just wish I could manage to make those minutes and days go by a bit more slowly!




3 comments:
Happy belated birthday to her. My boys will turn 13 and 16 in October. I do wonder how it happened so fast. :/ Hope your week is great. Tammy
hi girlie...happy birthday to your sweet one. i have big chick turning 12 before too long also. surreal how fast it goes.
She is growing up way too fast!! I remember when she was just a little baby! Time sure flies fast.
Can't wait for tomorrow!
Post a Comment