Tuesday, August 30

Orange You Glad It's Tuesday?

While I was away from blogland, I found myself missing Texture Tuesdays a bit.  So, now I'm back to playing in photoshop and linking up at Kim's...this week's theme is the color orange.

{tweaked the color balance a bit, used KimK's Scripted texture at 60% screen mode}

To see this photo with Kim's CrackerJack texture, click here.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how this texture frames the flower.

Vickie ~ WhimseyDimples said...

Beautiful in both textures!!

Anonymous said...

I love the detail, great processing.

Viv@Thoughts from the Desktop said...

Fabulous colour and texture

EMily said...

Love the way you processed the photo!

The Artful Diva said...

Love your photo - coincidentally, I have almost the same post title this week - great minds....

Anne Marie said...

so pretty...and yes, I am so glad it's Tuesday!

Traci said how nice it was you guys got to spend time together...sounds so wonderful there!

can't wait to see you two again in May...yeah!

xo+blessings,
Anne Marie

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Unknown said...

I love straw flowers and you have made this look so dreamy! great work!

Unknown said...

beautiful lighting and great texture work here.