Wednesday, August 31

Birthday Being

On this summer day, I am...

...45 years young
...celebrating life, love & laughter
...recalling the past, honoring the present, curious about the future
...making a wish
...grateful for health, family & friends, and random acts of kindness
...enjoying simple pleasures
...missing my mom
...relishing my roles as wife, mother, daughter, sister & friend
...blessed beyond belief

5 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Wishing you a wonderful birthday today, my dear friend. Love you and so very blessed by you.

Can't wait until Sunday!

traci said...

happy birthday my sweet friend. i am also celebrating today. so blessed to have met you. you are a treasure!! have a wonderful day.

The Charm of Home said...

Happy Birthday! I just turned 46 and I am ready to stop the clock!LOL
Sherry

Farmgirl Paints said...

Happy birthday sweet girl. You are definitely 45 years young!

Anonymous said...

I adore that photo of you! What a special day for you!

Still young but with oh so much aquired wisdom and skill, right!


Ciao Bella!

Creative Carmelina