Yesterday, I posted a recent photo of my brother, my cousin, & me together. So, today, I felt compelled to share this photo of the three of us when we were very young...just a trio of tots. The quality of the photo is not good, and it was taken in my Aunt Pat's laundry room of all places, but I love it just the same. For me, it is such a sweet reminder of days gone by...days when my baby brother & my cousin {"sister"} were my best friends. I'm not sure when this picture was taken. Guessing my brother was about 2 yrs old or so; then that would make Deanna & me almost 5. Why we were in the laundry room is lost to me now. Also lost to me: Why does my brother have a baseball glove many-sizes-too-big for him? What is my hand doing there? {I think I was holding Deanna's dress down...it was rather short.} And why is Deanna wearing pink socks as if they were gloves? I don't know...can't remember. What I do know, what I do remember is the three of us were perfect playmates. Well, ok, maybe not perfect. But, we were cute.



3 comments:
i love that photo!!
{have you recieved the gift card yet?}
Love the picture... So cute!
Great picture and even better sweet memories!
Post a Comment