Monday, March 2

A Different World

Today's kids live in a different world. Just look at the "toys" they play with these days:
Whatever happened to board games & baby dolls? Tonka trucks and tinker toys? Am I the only one who misses the kind of toys you could play with that didn't require a "degree" in computer science?

3 comments:

Kasey said...

tell me about it!
p.s. i will get your gift card in the mail this week!!
xoxo

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

This post spoke to me. I really miss the days of a simpler life... Now I really sound like an old fogey, but it's nice to just sit back, relax and think of those days gone by.
~Tracie

Short and Sweet said...

Leah I totally agree with you. I played with my dolls and paper dolls for hours. My childhood friend and I played Monopoly, Sorry, and Clue so much that I can still name all the spaces in order on the Monopoly board by heart!