Today, my mother would have been 64 years old. Her birthday...a day we can no longer celebrate with her. It will not be an easy day for me. Though my family & I may not be able to celebrate Mom's birthday in the usual manner; we can celebrate the life she lived. All the love she gave us. And that is something worth celebrating. 



8 comments:
you might now be able to celebrate with her, but you can have a celebration, celebrating her.
{have you gotten the card yet}.
I hope today you can celebrate her life and her love. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.
(and your freind can not spell so had to delete the first comment)
still can't spell, but will leave my 2nd post alone.
You do have much to celebrate...her love for you and your family. Remember the wonderful times and know she is still with you in your heart. My prayers continue to be you.
I hope that you are able to celebrate her life and memory and know that she is up there celebrating more than we can ever know with her Maker ;) I know it will still be hard...and am still praying for you Leah!
Celebrating her life and the legacy she left is quite a gift for her. It's the one we give them when they're gone.
Best wishes to you and your family,
Robin
My Momma has the same impact upon me. I miss her so and find such a loss in my life. I think I will begin (as you said) to celebrate her life instead. Before she passed I begged the Lord to give the the questions that I knew I would want to ask someday but I couldn't think of a thing and finally it dawned onto me that she gave it all already & there were no more questions. She loved me and that was enough for me to know. God bless you in your grief.....Sharon
Post a Comment