Tuesday, November 4

Loco Ladybugs


It's that time of year around here when the ladybugs go loco on us...and they start to invade our homes. Lots and lots of ladybugs. Actually, I think I read that these little bugs are Asian beetles, but they look like plain old ladybugs to me. Now, please, before any ladybug lovers take offense, I like ladybugs. I really do. I'm just not a fan of gobs, or swarms, or whatever it is one calls a group of ladybugs all over my house, my doors, my windows, etc. They crawl around the place, drive the kitties crazy, and then expire and leave their little upside-down bug bodies all over my house. Pardon the pun, but that just bugs me. So, listen up ladybugs {beetles, too} and flyaway home. Just not my home, ok?

3 comments:

Kasey said...

hey, these suckers bite, and bite hard.
off with their heads!
k-

Sheila Rumney said...

They're everywhere, they're everywhere!!

Kara Ward said...

We have them too. I just love them. I keep making my poor husband rescue them and take them back outside. My mama always said if a ladybug sat on you, you have good luck. wink, wink-Kara