The other day, my younger daughter Reilly came home from school eager to show me a picture she had drawn in school. It was a picture for her sister, of her sister in her cheerleading uniform. I tell ya, sisterly love can be oh-so-sweet. And it melts my heart to witness this love between these 2 girls of mine. Because more often than not, these siblings are squabbling worse than cats & dogs. Squabbling so much, about anything & everything. And then, just when I think I'm about to fall into the abyss of offspring-induced insanity, the sweetness between them shows. Once again, I am rescued by and reminded of the bond they share, of the love my daughters have for each other.
Friday, October 3
Drawn with Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
What a beautiful picture! Isn't it amazing when they do show a little bit of sibling sweetness!
Post a Comment