Lately, I've been doing a little dabbling in the digital department. I am soooo not the techno-savvy type and I am often computer challenged, and still I find myself drawn to digital scrapbooking and such. It could be all the pretty patterns, fabulous font choices, and countless color combos that entice me. It could be that I can take a not-so-great snapshot, and with the magic of Photoshop, tweak it into a really good photo. Or it could be that there's something for everyone from "digital dummies" like myself to those who are wizards at Windows. Finding easy kits like this Peachy Keen one at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com, I can create a yummy layout with ease...in just minutes!



3 comments:
good for you for trying it! I'd love to learn how too, but feel like it is just too complicated.
You are so brave...digital scares me to death. I love what you did...my friend liv has free digi kits on her blog. So cool. You may want to check her out. Kara
Oh, I just love it. So glad you are taking the plunge, maybe you could help your digi challanged buddy!
Post a Comment