Summer vacation has come and gone...almost. Looking at the calendar, the girls & I realized they only have 8 more days 'til school starts! Aaaack! Where did our summer go? I guess time really does fly when we're having fun. So, my daughters & I are going to spend what's left of these lazy days of summer and squeeze out just a little more fun. So, a mini "blog-break" is in order. While I'm away from my computer, I"ll leave some of my random memories of summers long past for you to ponder:
{catching fireflies in glass jars}
{playing hide-&-seek after dark}
{dressed in pjs watching movies @ the drive-in}
{begging mom for money because the ice cream truck is coming}
{riding our bikes 'til sunset}
{reading Archie comics all day}
{staying up late...sleeping in late}
{a mad dash for base in a game of tag, yelling "olly-olly oxen free"}
{roasting marshmallows on a stick over hot charcoal}




2 comments:
I am so with you! Next week is the last week my kiddo's are out, and the little guy is out of day care all week, so I have a girl working the shop for me and all we are going to do is have fun.
I think after the week of fun focus, then we will all be ready for school to restart!
kasey
Hve fun with your girls! I love your sweet memories! All seem quite familiar!!
hugs~dale
Post a Comment