Friday, June 13

Package of Goodies



I just love getting packages. Anyone who knows me, knows that. When I hear the familiar rumble of the UPS truck coming down the street, see that lovely brown vehicle, I start singing "Oh, oh the Wells Fargo Wagon is-a coming down the street...it could be something, something special just for me" (For those of you who don't get the reference and think I'm a bit loony...well, loonier than usual...that's a song from "The Music Man" in which little Ron Howard sings with a lisp). So, the other day I hear that familiar rumble, start singing my tune, hoping the UPS guy will turn into my gravel driveway. And he does...yippee! And here's what that little package of goodies held for me...some yummy vintage treasures I found on etsy:)

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Love the package of goodies! Can't wait to see them!

Kasey said...

I just love Etsy.
cute things.
k-