Wednesday, June 25

Flower Frogs


With Brett & the girls away for the day, Mommy had a little time to play. So, I ventured out into the rainy weather and took myself to the local antique mall. No hubby looking over my shoulder, wondering what old thing I'm buying this time. No children losing their patience & whining "Mom, can we go now?". Just me. With time to wander. And that's exactly what I did. Dust Bunnies (the name of the shop...don't ya just love it?) almost always has a vintage treasure or two that I just have to have. Today was no exception. I found four flower frogs...my "new" favorite finds and some chandelier crystals that I know I can use in some future craft project. Although I tend to favor the flower frogs with spikes, I thought the other two might come in handy. In fact, I just might use one for a windchime idea I saw on Rebecca Sower's blog. Now, all I need is my crafting buddy: "Oh, Sheila, can you come out to play?"

2 comments:

SL said...

What great finds! Have fun creating.

Sherri

Sheila Rumney said...

I can't wait to come play with my buddy!!! Only a few short days!!! I love your frogs! Isn't it amazing what we are loving now?