Thursday, May 30

Spring Snapshots

My favorite season is...finally...in full swing...

Everything is green...

and blossoming...

the skies are blue and the rains gentle{mostly...thank goodness}
 
the birds and bees and Boomer are all doing their thing...



and for me the days are truly magical in spring.


 

5 comments:

traci said...

Yeah for spring. it's beautiful - in between the rain storms.

queenof913@gmail.com said...

I just saw your instagram post and realized I had not seen your blog-- it is sooo pretty! I will visit often! Love your art!!

Sheila Rumney said...

Love your photos... Loving spring this year!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning!
What an inspirational medley of nature photos...they are so verdant and vibrant. So happy to have popped in to see you, Leah.


Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Just stopping by to say "hi Leah" . . hope you are enjoying the kiddos and the new grandson this Summer or should I say Spring still . . LOL! Blessings xo