Tuesday, July 2

Little Boy Lane

Our sweet grandbaby is growing like a weed...
 
 
He'll be six months old tomorrow. Six months!!  I simply cannot believe how quickly time flies.
 
 
He's cooing, babbling, & giggling.  Drooling & cutting teeth {two on the bottom so far}.  And boy, is he wanting to GO.  He loves motion.  Just like his Daddy.
 
 
Six months...and already I'd move mountains for this little guy. Yep. Little Lane definitely has Nana firmly wrapped around his little finger!
 

3 comments:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

What a cutie pie :O) I'm sure you are having lots of fun Leah with this little one. Sending blessings your way and hope life is just the way you want it. Sandy xo

Sheila Rumney said...

What a sweetie! I can see why you are head of heels for the little guy!

Anonymous said...

How Sweet!
Has it really been six months?

He is adorable...enjoy each precious moment.

Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina