Monday, November 5

Maternity Moment

My dear daughter-in-law is expecting her first child in late December.  And it's a boy...

When Nicole asked me to snap a few photos of her...to preserve some of these special maternity moments...I was a bit hesitant at first.  Because when it comes to taking pictures of people, I'm amateurish at best. 

But, how could I say no??  She is such a sweetheart.  Plus, she is carrying our first grandchild!  All in all, it was a fun afternoon spent with our handsome boy Michael and his lovely wife.

  And oh what a joy it is to witness their journey into parenthood!


4 comments:

traci said...

LEAH....THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! You did an amazing job. How special that they asked you to do it. They are such a cute couple and she looks amazing for being due in a month. wow!! I'm so proud of you.

Sheila Rumney said...

These are great! Love the blocks in front. What an exciting time!

SLR said...

Congratulations! How exciting!! Your pictures are wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

See, I knew you were good with your camera! Even when it comes to 'people' photos!
Great job, and what a precious memory, there's a grand baby in that belly!


Ciao Bella
Carmelina
XO