Thursday, November 1

A Day at the Zoo

A few weeks ago, the company for which my husband works, hosted a "day at the zoo" for all its employees and their families.

We were looking for a fun family outing, and lunch was included, so we signed up to go. Our day at the zoo arrived...and with it the rain.  Despite the weather, we still had a good time.
The polar bear was huge...and quite entertaining. He drew a large crowd that day.
 
The tiger was silent and noble.  And blurry...because I forgot to set my focal point so my camera focused on the grass instead!
 
The elegant elephant, such a magestic animal.  Standing face to face with her was magical. I could have stayed there all day.
 
Though the elephant is my favorite animal, I have to say the most favorite sight of the day were these cute critters...
Janna, Brynn, Reilly & Connor
 
*Sheila's crew was there because her dh works for the same company as mine!

3 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

I too think our critters were the cutest there! Loved our time together!

traci said...

i agree. what a fun day. i haven't been to the zoo in years.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Rainy day . . even better, not so hot:O)