Blogging has offered me many gifts. It's been a place of catharsis. A creative outlet. A way of sharing stories and feelings about my beloved family. But, the best gift by far, is the gift of connection. Those sweet connections I've made with some very kind & creative women.
One such blog blessing has been my friendship with this very dear & talented lady. I have had the good fortune of spending time with Traci on several occasions; and each time, I've liked her even more than the last. Her easygoing manner envelopes you immediately. Her laughter and enthusiasm is completely contagious. Not only is she an amazing gal, Traci is an incredible photographer.
This past summer, my friend graciously agreed to take our family portrait for me. Not only that, Traci offered to travel to our state for the photo session. She has a cabin there and the land it sits on was the beautiful backdrop for our photos. To say Traci can work magic with her camera is an undersatement...the photos you see here in my post are just a few of the gems she shot for us.
Yes, blogging has brought me some wonderful blessings. It led me to a fantastic photographer who gave me precious photos of my family and fond memories of a beautiful summer day. But more importantly, it brought me a simple connection which grew into a valued friendship. A blog blessing indeed.






4 comments:
Beautiful family that I love so and gorgeous photos. I am so glad that we both have been blessed by Traci... her friendship and her incrediable talent behind a camera.
What beautiful photos. I love the setting :)
Beautiful family . . . the girls have grown up so much :O) Family pics are priceless and become even more precious as time goes by. xo
I love these photos...you all look picture perfect!
The natural setting is a great choice...she's a pro with her camera, but then again, so are you, my friend!
Thanks for sharing. It's so nice to hear of the blog connections being made. What a wonderful platform.
Ciao Bella
Carmelina
XO
Post a Comment