Friday, December 16

Starbucks Splurge

"Oh the weather outside is frightful...", but this little treat is delightful.
A peppermint mocha espresso from Starbucks...for me, it's a cup of cheer!
What's your favorite little holiday splurge?

6 comments:

traci said...

that does look delightful. the nearest starbucks is in the Target. which is fine, but i wish we had a stand alone one to escape to.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Yes, hazelnut latte always . . . i got to go get one. There is a drive-thru Starkbucks just around the corner:O)

kasey said...

sounds like a great splurge to me!

Sheila Rumney said...

Wishing you more Starbucks splurges this holiday season. I'll stick with my egg nog!

Farmgirl Paints said...

That'll do just fine...oh and throw in some donuts;). Merry Christmas friend.

1 Funky Woman said...

I love the Gingerbread latte or the eggnog latte yummers! It's 11:45 p.m. and I'd kill for one right now!

I can drink it all day long!

Meg