Look who's going to be on Santa's naughty list this year. Yep, that's me...Boomer here...it seems like I've been doing a lot of misbehavin' lately.
As for the sleeping on the sofa bit, I gotta blame my buddy Ken. He helped me discover that the sofa is a really comfortable place to be {thanks Ken, I owe ya one}. Oh yeah, naps are so much nicer on a big leather cushion. So, maybe my name gets put on the big guy's naughty list...it sure beats "ruffing" it on the floor!
P.S. Before I doze off, I'd like to wish Sheila a very Happy Birthday!



6 comments:
You just make me laugh! He is a sweet but big guy that takes up almost the whole sofa! I better Santa will have something special under the tree this year as he is too cute not too.
Thanks for the birthday wishes, sweet friend!
what a cute post. how can ya be mad at the boy. he is so cute. looks pretty comfy on that couch. our dogs aren't allowed on the furniture but isn't it funny how karlie and dusty's dogs can sleep on my furniture and i don't mind.
Oh my! Too cute. Naughty? No! I'm sure that's a misprint!
Hey, I would rather be naughty . . . its more fun ..LOL!
He's beautiful and looks like he is growing too. Enjoy him, Sandy:O)
Well, we have a Marley and a Mugsy who are permanent fixtures on our leather couch as well...seems they tend to find the comfiest spots in the house. Now, we all know that our fur babies can do absolutely no wrong....they are our angels in disguise!!! Love your big bundle of fur...and those eyes!! Thanks for the cutest post I've read today...it made my heart smile!!!
Well, we have a Marley and a Mugsy who are permanent fixtures on our leather couch as well...seems they tend to find the comfiest spots in the house. Now, we all know that our fur babies can do absolutely no wrong....they are our angels in disguise!!! Love your big bundle of fur...and those eyes!! Thanks for the cutest post I've read today...it made my heart smile!!!
Post a Comment