This month, I'm playing along with Jeanne & Courtney.
Each Friday a new theme...
Today's theme is Love Deeply and oh how I deeply love these three...
and these guys & gals are pretty special too...
This month, I'm playing along with Jeanne & Courtney.
Each Friday a new theme...
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost
~Emily Dickinson
11 comments:
and i am sure they all feel the same about you. xo!
These are beautiful! What a sweet family you have!!! I love all the cool graphics you added!!! (you will have to teach me that:-))
leah, i LOVE the picture of your 3. you captured them so wonderfully. also, i love how you hyperlinked jeanne's site to the image on your side bar. if you have time, can you tell me HOW YOU DID THAT?=) no pressure, but it's a trick i haven't figured out yet. happy friday!
Oh my goodness, your blog is so pretty! I can't wait to look through more of it. Very beautiful photos too...the love shines through!!
ah.....
good times cuddled up together.
love that feeling...
your collage is fantastic!
Those are great. Happy February.
Beautiful photos of your family, Leah, and your blog is terrific. Love how you collaged the photos!
- Susan
Hi Leah, How sweet . .. those pics show nothin but LOVE! Have a nice weekend with your beautiful family, Sandy:O)
Love your blog and the way you make the photos stand out with graphics!
I love the collage of your loved ones... Hope You have a lovely weekend!
Love all your pictures of the ones you love... We love you too!
Post a Comment