Monday, January 31

His Hands

These hands belong to my darling husband.
His hands provide for us, support us, and protect us.

His hands comfort us, guide us, and embrace us.  And his hands have hobbies. 
In the summertime, these hands swing golf clubs.
But in the winter, his hands like to work with wood.  They like to build...build things for me. 

















1.table for bedroom  2.decorative shutter  3.end table  4.dining room table{seats 8}
5.picket fence shelf  6.cabinet for scraproom  7.dining room hutch

Over the years, my wonderful hubby has crafted beautiful & functional pieces for me.  Each is a labor of love.  Aren't I lucky?





























This blue beauty Brett made to order for our master bathroom. 
He designed it, built it and painted it during the holidays.



One of my best presents ever.  Yes, I'm a lucky gal to be married
to such a handy-man!

6 comments:

traci said...

oh leah, your husband does amazing work. i love the bathroom cabinet. the color is so pretty. i am jealous.

Farmgirl Paints said...

WOW! He's sooo talented. Love the picture of his hands. Such strong hands.

Sheila Rumney said...

I love everything your handyman makes!

Miss Gracie's House said...

I LOVE this post...I love looking at my Mr's hands too...they have aged...from all of his hard work (love) for us...this touched me...I'm lovin' what I see here...off to explore more now:)
Rene

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

I think I'm turning green with envy . . that bathroom cabinet is such a cool piece. Your hubby does beautiful work . . lots of love there. Have a happy Wednesday, Sandy:O)

julie - eab designs said...

Having a husband who also loves to build lovely things for us, I just adored this post. I must take a photo like you did. Love it!