listening: to Christmas carols
eating: pumpkin bread
drinking: hot chocolate
wearing: pajamas
feeling: blessed
weather: baby it's cold outside
wanting: peace & goodwill
needing: to bake sugar cookies
thinking: of the reason for the season
enjoying: time with family and friends
wondering: if we'll have a white Christmas again
and Wish-ing all of you a joyful holiday season!
*I'm taking a blog break to focus on family matters...I'll "see" you in January 2011:)




5 comments:
have a wonderful christmas leah. i wish peace and joy for you and your family. i'll miss ya!
I love these Leah. Merry Christmas week to you girl!
enjoy your blog break!
and I hope your pumpkin bread turned out wonderfully...did you try the pumpkin seeds! it's our new family favourite!
ciao bella
creative Carmelina
Merry Christmas Leah!!!
Have a great week or two off...
xo
Wishing you a beautiful Christmas Leah . . Have lots fun with your family . . family time is always so special! Blessings & lots of happy, Sandy:O)
Post a Comment