It's that time of year again...my dear sweet friend Sheila's birthday! And since I forgot to take a picture of what I made for her {silly me}, I decided to share a few photos of one of the gifts she gave me for Christmas. I think that's a much better tribute to the birthday girl, anyway, don't you?
and I know she put a lot of love into it, too!
Thank you, Sheila...I'm tickled pink with it;)
Happy Birthday my friend!






4 comments:
Thank you dear friend for the birthday wishes. So thankful for our friendship and som many wonderful times spent together. Here's to another 44+ years together with memoriable moments!
Love you!
that is gorgeous. love it. happy birthday to sheila.
Happy Birthday Sheila . . . what a beautiful creation for a dear friend . . handmade are the best! Sandy:O)
gorgeous! I am so loving this canvas creation..you must be drooling every time you lay your eyes upon it!
thanks for sharing...
have a happy day
ciao bella!
Creative CArmelinA
Post a Comment