Tuesday, August 31

Owning My Days

"You have got to own your days and live them, each one of them, every one of them, or else the years go right by and none of them belong to you."

{back where my days began...ok, ok, I was born on Long Island not NYC...close enough}

{a shot of me doing what I love..."shooting" people, places & things}

Today I am 44...a lot of days owned so far...just a birthday reminder to myself for the days ahead.

{*both photos taken by scc...aka my dad}

5 comments:

traci said...

happy birthday. i was 44 on sunday. we have a few things in common. have a wonderful day. love that quote.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy birthday to you! I am 44-1/2years old (will be 45 in Feb). My 40's have been the very best! Enjoy! Best wishes, Tammy

Farmgirl Paints said...

Well Happy Birthday girlie! I hope you have a wonderful wonderful day.

One of my best friends is from Long Island and she's just an amazing woman. Hope to get there with her one of these days:)

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hey birthday girl . . Happy B-D! Life is too quick . . Enjoy everyday like its a celebration. Have a happy Wednesday! Sandy:O)

Sheila Rumney said...

Hope you had a wonderful b-day!!! Love the pictures your dad took of you! Can't wait to see you Sunday!

Love you...