Just look at what my sweet, sweet friend Sheila gave me for my birthday: this lovely "work of heart" she created--featuring my favorite abode--my home sweet home. Sheila first made one for herself using a vintage photo & she posted about it on her blog. After I commented how much I loved it, she made one especially for me! Now, over the years, I have received quite a few of Sheila's "heart-work" and I proudly display each lovely creation in my home{this latest gift is no exception; it already hangs in a special spot}. But the best gift from Sheila, of all the gifts she has given me, has been the gift of our enduring friendship. A friendship that has been crafted & nurtured for well over a decade now. And, to me, it is a one-of-a-kind, genuine, priceless work of heart!
Tuesday, September 8
Work of Heart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
It's just wonderful Leah! What a truly special friend Sheila is!!!!
:) T
I am so glad you were able to find a spot for it! I am so blessed and grateful for our friendship!
Love you!
Sheila
that's awesome.....
she made it just for you....what a great gal!
Fabulous...lucky you. I know you treasure it and you treasure Shelia.
What a sweet friend...and her work is so beautiful!!
Now that is too sweet. She did a great job, that was really cute. I'm off to check out her blog.
How beautiful and what a beautiful friendship you have with Sheila!
Post a Comment