Monday, September 28

Busy Bee

A week or so ago, when Murphy wanted me to take him for a walk, I decided to grab my camera. You never know what you might see while out for an afternoon stroll. And stroll we did, taking our time wandering down the dead-end street. A beautiful day, lovely weather...one of those days when summer first melts into autumn. With camera & leash in hand, I let my eyes wander, and I spied this little guy. I can't believe I actually "caught" him in flight! A busy bee doing what busy bees do.

4 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Those are gorgeous pics. What a pretty flower that bee decided to feast on:)

Sheila Rumney said...

Love your pictures! Isn't it great to catch nature happening with your lens?

Jeanne Oliver said...

We get some of those huge bees too. Great photos.

Sande said...

And I thought our differences where all in our accents ... your bees are not the same as ours.

Still probably just as busy though.