This past weekend, while the boys {my hubby & my dad} were working in the basement on their latest project--
I found myself, once again, with my favorite canine companion--Dad's mini dachsund, Murphy. And while his master was stirring up sawdust downstairs, Murphy did this:
just made himself comfortable on the settee in my scraproom! Even though he's not supposed to be up there...even though he's usually not allowed in this room{it's on the cats' side of the house, after all}. Normally, when Murphy stays with us for any length of time, we "divide" the house, blocking his access to part of the house; Murphy stays on one side, the cats on the other. It helps to keep peace & order in the household. But, not today. Today, Murphy discovered the french doors leading to my scrap room were left open...the doors that are usually shut tight. And since I was in there, sitting at my desk, blogging away, my little canine companion waltzed right in and made himself at home. Because, after all, what good is a companion if he can't keep you company?



3 comments:
What a cutie. Love that name. Seems to fit him.
Aww!! I'm jealous you have a scrap room!!! I need one...
:) T
What a good and faithful companion Murphy is! And too cute...
Post a Comment