Wednesday, April 29

Anniversary Anguish


Depression is a treacherous thief. It can rob you of your spirit, your hope, your love & your life. For those who loved you, depression leaves them with unanswered questions, guilt, and sorrow. Today, my brother & his bride should have ~ would have ~ celebrated their 9th wedding anniversary. Instead, my brother is without Janie, in anguish. Depression robbed them of their happily-ever-after.

5 comments:

Kara Ward said...

Depression is a horrible illness that not many talk about! I wish peace for your brother...lots and lots of peace.

Jeanne Oliver said...

I wish them peace. How sad that they are no longer together.

Kasey said...

i believe it.
depression is horrible.

Sheila Rumney said...

May God give your brother, you and your family strength, courage and peace.

Anonymous said...

That is so sad. I do have more than my share of experience with it, so I understand the devastation. I will pray for your brother that he might find peace as he goes on without her.