A pretty lil' thing arrived in the mail the other day...this lovely, lovely handmade egg from the equally lovely Andrea. Last year, I tried to order one and failed. So, this year, when Andrea announced the time the eggs would be put in her shop for purchase, I was ready. OneHundredWishes had only a dozen of these available and I swooped in and got one. For those of you who don't realize how lucky that is, 8 of the 12 were snatched up in the first ten minutes; all 12 were gone within a half-hour! A little bit of "egg-citement" indeed.
Wednesday, April 8
A Little "Egg-citement"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
beautiful egg- i found out about those too late.
you are very blessed to have all of the family pictures that you do- thay are wonderful.
treasure them always.
I love all of Andrea's stuff. Doesn't she have the best sense of style!!!
Post a Comment