This girl of mine loves to run. And she can run pretty fast. So, it was no surprise when she came home from school and announced she had signed up for track. What is a surprise to me is how graceful she looks when she runs. And how effortless she makes it look. Where did that come from? Neither her Dad nor I like to run...& when we do run, I can promise you neither of us is fast or graceful! No, we don't like running; but, we love to watch Brynn compete in track because she loves it so.
And you know what else she loves? Winning! Yes, that is a trait she does share with her dad.
Brynn loves competition just like Brett. Now, she doesn't always win; but, when she does, she glows. Just look at that smile on her face. Proud runner. Proud Mama.

Friday, April 24
Trackin' Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So glad that Brynn's enjoying track! So good to see the girls enjoying track.
You were on the phone when Brynn told me you were there, but when I looked back again you had left. Sorry we missed each other!
I always wished I was a "runner" but just never had the stamina...I blame in on the short legs...lol! But congrats to Brynn and I hope she wins lots! ;)
she's adorable.
glad she likes in.....
i ran c.c. in highschool.
xo
What a beautiful picture of you and Brynn. You diffently have a winner on your hands.
Post a Comment