Oh, this teenage daughter of mine. How I love her so. And those eyes of hers, I love them too. Those eyes that used to look at me with adoration. These days, more often than not, those teenage eyes look at me with annoyance. When exactly did I fall off that pedestal? And how do I go about getting back on it?
But, I know she loves me. She truly does, and every once in a while...in the blink of an eye...I still catch a glimpse of her love for me in those teenage eyes.




3 comments:
What beautiful teenage eyes! Isn't it funny how those teenage eyes can change so quick from loving to annoyance? Already there with one and seeing it now in the other!
look at those eyes!
Ha!
I am in the same club with you...does you daugher make you straighten her hair? I blame the attitude on the straight hair! LOL>Kara
Post a Comment