It's no secret I love all things vintage & shabby. So, imagine my delight, when I came across this digital baby album at ShabbyMissJenn.
It's just perfect for some old photos I discovered in my parents' stash of family pictures. This photo of my mom as a toddler {with her two older siblings}, which I saw for the very first time just this week, looks so sweet in one of the pages from the ShabbyBabies collection. All I did was place the photo in the page and added some text....easy breezy lemon-squeezy.

It's just perfect for some old photos I discovered in my parents' stash of family pictures. This photo of my mom as a toddler {with her two older siblings}, which I saw for the very first time just this week, looks so sweet in one of the pages from the ShabbyBabies collection. All I did was place the photo in the page and added some text....easy breezy lemon-squeezy.





3 comments:
Just love your page! This definitely can become and addiction!
i love it!
p.s. your order is on it's way out.
xoxo
So cute!!!
And just a quick note: the little spool is heading your way!! Hope you love it!
Post a Comment