My husband can be the sweetest guy. For Valentine's Day this year, he sent me some roses...a rainbow of roses! Such lovely, spring colors. Yes, that man of mine is a sweetheart. Knows just when I need a "rainbow" in my world. I think I'll keep him:)
These are to die for...I am going to have to get hooked up with his florist. He is a man of good taste...wink wink...I am sure that is why he picked you. Kara
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost
Project Life
{Quotable Quote}
"If I can save one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; If I can ease one life the aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain."
~Emily Dickinson
Family Matters
traci thorson photography
Memory Matters
{Quotable Quote}
i carry your heart with me {i carry it in my heart} i am never without it...
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart with me {i carry it in my heart}
6 comments:
Love the roses. He certainly is a keeper!
I would keep him, too! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
These are to die for...I am going to have to get hooked up with his florist. He is a man of good taste...wink wink...I am sure that is why he picked you. Kara
Beautiful and in February we need all the color we can get.
Leah, those are beautiful.
Gorgeous flowers! He is a keeper!
Post a Comment