Thursday, September 25

15 Years...& Counting

Years ago, after I had sworn off kissing any more "toads", into my life rode a knight in shining armor. He's not Prince Charming; but, he is a prince of a guy. To make a long fairy-tale short, Brett & I became Mr. & Mrs. on this day in '93. Fifteen years of wedded bliss...and still counting. Not all of our married days have been happily-ever-after ones...we've done our share of "jousting" along the way. And through the years, Brett & I have changed, learned, & grown. Our bodies have aged; our minds have mellowed. No, it's true, we're not the same young couple we were on our wedding day. I'd say we're better..."new" & improved. Together still. Fifteen years of living, laughing, & loving. I feel so blessed to be the missus to his mister. Brett, you were then, you are today, and you always will be, my knight-in-shining-armor. Thank you for giving me the fairy tale. For living it with me. I love you more.
Happy Anniversary, honey! Your




2 comments:

That Girl Ang said...

Oooh so sweet. Let me be among the first folks to say "Congratulations!"

Sheila Rumney said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope it was a wonderful one!