Those who know me well, know that I am not a fan of wintertime. An understatement if there ever was one. The winter months are, both literally and figuratively, stormy ones for me.
These months test my strength. They try my patience. And though it is indeed the shortest month of the year, February feels so very long to me. And this year in particular, with two winter storms blasting our area in less than a week and dumping more snow than we've seen in years; you could say I am fed up with February!
But, like the phrase says...after the storm, comes the calm. And I remember that spring is just around the corner. My favorite season, spring is my calm...it soothes my soul. So, like always, I will weather this storm {pun intended} because I can feel spring is on its merry way.




3 comments:
Hi Leah, Hope all is well with you kiddo. Hang in there . . Spring is just around the corner. Blessings, xo
i hear ya. is it march yet. we are supposed to get some today. not sure yet. stay warm.
I love seeing the beautiful snow without having to get out in it! But I am so ready for spring! Hang in there...
Post a Comment