Monday, February 11

Craft It Forward

spreading handmade love in 2013...


You may have heard about this on Instagram...or somebody's blog.
I have no idea who began the campaign to pass along handmade goodies, but I think it's a good one.  A few weeks ago, a very talented gal named Jaimee posted about it on her blog{the image above is her creation}and Instagram, promising a craft/artwork piece made by her to the first five people to comment.  In turn, those five pledge to "craft it forward" by offering handmade creations to another five people.

Just the other day I received this lovely piece from Jaimee~
Isn't it wonderful?  So now, it's my turn to "craft it forward".
If you would like to receive something handmade from me, just follow these three easy steps...

1) Leave a comment here on my blog
2) Tell me your favorite color {or two}
3) Agree to make something and "craft it forward" to 5 others within the year.           

The first five commentors to do this will receive an original handmade creation from me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to do this!! I'm stuewer (Rebecca) on IG.

traci said...

that is a great idea!!!

SL said...

What a great idea! I would love to be included.

SL said...

PS. SL is Sherri (Sheila's sister).