Sunday, May 27

Book List

If you know anything about me, you know that I love books.  Specifically, reading them.  For me, having a book to read is like needing air to breathe.

Especially in the summertime.  While my daughters spend hours in the pool, you can find me nearby with a book or two.

I'm hoping to get a good start on my summer reading with the books in the photo...
   *The Blue Bistro by Elin Hilderbrand
   *Bloom by Kelle Hampton
   *Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult 

What have you been reading lately??

2 comments:

traci said...

i love elin hilderbrand. that one is good. she has a new one coming out in june i believe. great summer read. right now i am reading a classic. o pioneers by willa cather. enjoy your books!!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Leah, Lately . . . my bible. I've needed it. :O)