My honey of a husband spoils me so. He doesn't hear me say it often enough, so here it is in print for all the world to see {albeit just my little world}.
For the past few weeks, he crafted this cabinet for me. Isn't it a beauty? Brett's woodworking skills astound me. I just show him a picture and he designs and constructs exactly what I want.
I can barely manage a screwdriver. My husband, on the other hand, takes some wood and power tools and creates a fabulous piece of furniture.
I'm amazed. And I'm spoiled. Yes, indeed.






3 comments:
You deserve it! He definitely is a keeper! Love it and can't wait to see it in person.
Ok . . . beyond spoiled I would say:O) What a sweetie of a hubby you have. Nice piece. Sandy xo
AWESOME cabinet! He did a great job!
Rene'
Post a Comment