Wednesday, July 29

Birthday Baby

It's my baby's birthday today...
but she's not a baby anymore. She, my Reilly Rose, is now 10 years old. How can a decade fly by so quickly?!
I don't know the answer to that, I only know each day we love you more...Happy Birthday Reilly!

10 "Things" I Love about You
*your smile*
*your expressive eyes*
*your giggle*
*your compassion*
*your sense of humor*
*the way you love animals*
*that you still like to play with dolls*
*your creativity*
*how you still like to give me hugs & kisses*
*the way you say "love you more" {just like Grandma did}

5 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Reilly! I can remember when you were born... seems like yesterday! Love you!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful name she has!! Happy birthday to Reilly Rose...

:) T

Kasey said...

what a doll.
she's getting so big.
xo

Jeanne Oliver said...

You know what I love about this...she is 10 and still loves dolls. My daughter is almost seven and has adored..ADORED American Girl dolls for the past two years. I have a good friend whose daugher is eight and she is over the dolls. That made me so sad to think that my little girl wouldn't love dolls as long as I did. My mom and I brought Maddy to the American Girl Place in Chicago for her 5th birthday. It was heaven....we all loved it. We are going to Boston in a few weeks and we will go to the one there also. We can't wait. Thank you for sharing your sweet girl.

SL said...

Hard to believe your little one is already 10 years old. What a great middle name...my daughter named our dog Riley Rose. I bet not everyone has a dog named the same name. Had fun today! Can't wait to do it again!